Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3*

4 posters

Go down

Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3* Empty Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3*

Post  Aluna Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:27 am

Name: BEAluna
Level: 70 x__x''
Class: Scout

Why do you want to join?
I want to join Paradise for a few reasons. One would be the fact that I was in paradise then left; due to being a very low leveled person; but I did promise I would return. Another would be the fact that I have friends in paradise and the guild was just so nice and inviting to me - I haven't felt so welcomed in a guild than Paradise has. And besides, why would I join Para? It's filled with the most amazing people on the server and of course, the guild name is awesome. Lol. *shushs*

What can you offer to guild?
The most weirdest and off topic conversations in the world! Friendship, dedication, support, love <3 And of course, hugs x3 lol.

What guilds were you in before?
Paradise, then Stupefy/Fallen Angels, DreamTeam, Cicatriz. ._.''

Another main?
Nah. This is my main <3 archer ftw~

Who do you know in guild?
This will be fun, but: drought, Nagittchi, CarrotCakey, Emilylovesyou, HotKeyFighter, DevineJustice (unless he forgot me u_u), Zaturos? Not even sure if he's in the guild or plays anymore .____.''

Aluna

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3* Empty Re: Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3*

Post  CarrotCakey Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 am

Beaaaaa! It's level 75+, but I say yes because you're Bea. :3
CarrotCakey
CarrotCakey

Back to top Go down

Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3* Empty Re: Reporting for duty ! *wants to join Para <3*

Post  ThatPurpleWeirdo Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 am

I'm not in the thingy ;-;
ThatPurpleWeirdo
ThatPurpleWeirdo

Back to top Go down

Post  emilylovesyou Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am

yesyesyesyes<33333
grats on 70. :3
emilylovesyou
emilylovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Aluna Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm

x__x I remembered you, Purples but I couldn't edit the post. ;__; I'm sorry </3

Aluna

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagittchi Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm

I say noyes. Undisclosed reasons. :3

(Editted because I have reached my "mean" quota for the day.)
Nagittchi
Nagittchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down