Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

take care & good luck.

Go down

take care & good luck. Empty take care & good luck.

Post  Em Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 am

-Sigh-
I'm really sad to see these forums being closed to ex-paradise members.
I liked having this to stay in contact with everyone..
But I can understand if you're trying to rebuild and want to use this with the current members.
Can I just ask that you delete our old threads, irl pictures, etc?
I don't really want the new people laughing at our jokes or ogling at our pictures.
Feel free to delete this as well whenever you see fit.
I wish you the best of luck rebuilding and hope there are no hard feelings between any of us, as I consider all of you good friends.

Love,
Emily~

Em

Back to top Go down

take care & good luck. Empty Re: take care & good luck.

Post  luckigrrl Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 pm

I was considering opening entirely new forums for the "new" paradise, but I have been carefully monitoring the forums to see if it would be worth the effort. unfortunately, only a few people were actually USING the forums, so I think, if you can take an objective look at the facts, we can all agree that doing so would be a waste of my time.

I have no hard feelings towards anyone for leaving and/or electing not to return to paradise. I only ask that everyone try to respect the fact that the decisions I have made (and those I will continue to make) were not made on a whim and were made with the goal of bring paradise back to its former reputation (as "the nice, friendly guild...who can kick your ass if you push them to it").

I wish you all luck in exotic, or whatever guilds you ultimately have settled or will settle into.
luckigrrl
luckigrrl
Admin

https://paradise.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deaths Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Although I think closing the Paradise forums to ex members is sad, I also feel it is a good idea. This creates a fresh start for any new members who join Paradise. It was fun in Paradise and I still like it. Although this was really sudden, I don't feel this is entirely a bad idea. Just delete the crap i posted and I'm fine with it. I used this as a way to stay in touch, but thats what msn is for now Razz
Farewell Paradise, but stay strong~
-Deaths_Blade

Deaths

Back to top Go down

Post  Emi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah, I guess I agree with Deaths.
But seriously, I hope all our weird posts are off into oblivion. ._.
Cause not gonna lie; most of us have serious issues. x3
*cough* Nagittchi *cough*

Emi

Back to top Go down

Post  Em Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 am

For any Ex-Para members/Original Para members who would like to have private forums to use, such as these, feel free to sign up here.

Keep in mind you'll need my approval before being able to use the forums.
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here, but for the ones you banned that I dont have their msn, this is possibly my only contact, especially since i'm not in game too often with school and such, also time zones..
Mmm, so yes. That's about it. :3

Lalala, I miss you guys. v.v <3

Em

Back to top Go down

Post  Em Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 am

o.0 er, it wouldn't let me post the link.

e.e hmm..www . ex-paras . heavenforum . com

remove the spaces?

Last edited by luckigrrl on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link is pending admins permission to publish)

Em

Back to top Go down

Post  luckigrrl Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 am

good luck with the new forums. but despite all of the convo about moving to exotic and the fact that less than half of october was spent in exotic, only a quarter of all posts were made in october in the three months of guild use. which is why I don't understand all of the hulabaloo about closing it (not you, emily - a couple of people are behaving as if I personally am responsible for paradise splitting simply due to my closing the forums) it simply wasn't used any more. we weren't getting any new conversation started here - though about ten people were VISITING every day, only about three people were posting, and then only once every couple of days rather than daily. those posters that were using it are all active exotic members except for nagi, who I assume has quit the game but still posts regularly on the os para forum. and yes, I verified all of this info on the forums statistics function and by just watching you all daily. I believe that some of you placed undue significance on these forums.

paradise forums were no longer active; therefore it was no longer an effective or useful means to communicate with ex paradise members. the ban wasn't done to hurt anyones feelings and it should be seen as such.
luckigrrl
luckigrrl
Admin

https://paradise.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ems Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks, and I completely understand.
I'm a forum addict, so i posted here like, every day.
But really, it wasn't too active.

^_^ Our new forums are.. uh, tiny.
But I just like them to have everyone be able to come chat.
:3 You can join too lucki if you wish.
Since you are Original Para. <3

Ems

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum